Franchise Enquiry Form
Where to Begin
- 3000 sq.ft. – Minimum Space Required
- Rs. 15 Lacs & above – Initial Investment
Elementary School (Grade 1 to Grade 5) is also available
Benefits to a Maple Bear School Owner
Start Up and Local Experience
- Support, with a proven track record for success
- Academic plan review
- Business Plan review and detail scrutinizing
- Advice on site selection, building, design and finishing.
- Review designs and layout of Center.
- Facilitating for recruitment of Center Head and assisting with all teaching staff.
- Reduced procurement costs, for all items and furniture.
- Provide Website, Emails platform and server as well.
Curriculum and Academics
- Access to a detailed turnkey curriculum developed to reflect the very best in Canadian/International education practices and methodology.
- Access to regular updates and improvements to curriculum, delivery of the academic program, school policies and administrative practices through a proprietary intranet site.
- Access to sound and well developed afterschool and unique programs like English Plus programs, Day care, Moms and Tots, summer camps.
Branding and Marketing
- Digital Marketing Campaign.
- E-marketing campaigns
- Website and email support
- An Established set of guidelines for the Brand and marketing collateral
- Pamphlet, Leaflet, Poster, Roll Up, Banner, Stationery Designs, Form, Print Based Advertising Concept Design, Event Invite Design
- Headline Copy, Imagery, Merchandise ideas, Print Management, Media Management
- Centralized Procurement of all of the above.
Operational Material and Guides
- Detailed manuals and guides to start and operate a school from design parameters and fit up to comprehensive school practices and policies.
- Intranet based and upgraded regularly.
- Customized Maple Bear Business Solution software.
- Initial Academic and non academic training during start up.
- In-person training, observation and coaching and on-line support as needs dictate.
- Access to the best Canadian expert led workshop locally once a year.
- One Annual training on Updated Policies and procedures as well as curriculum and all other operational issues
- Year-round support, and guidance from our resident Academic Director & team.
- Annual Quality Assurance visits to maintain school performance, and regular Quality control Audits.
For Franchise,call us at +91 8882 088 218 or email@example.com